When a new version of Kentico Xperience is released, organisations must decide whether or not to upgrade, either immediately or in the future.
You're probably asking yourself:
- What's new in Xperience 13?
- What benefits will I see if I upgrade?
- My project is customised, can I upgrade?
- Will I need to train my team on the new version?
- How much will an upgrade cost?
- What happens if I don't upgrade?
- Am I still supported if I don't upgrade?
- If I don't upgrade now, can I do it later?
If your organisation has an active subscription, or a perpetual licence and an active maintenance agreement, you've got access to the latest version of Xperience. If you have neither of those things, we can still help.
What's included in a free Kentico upgrade assessment?
As part of a Kentico Xperience upgrade assessment, we arrange a 1-hour call to discuss:
- What's the purpose of your website?
- What is your current version?
- How is your current site built? MVC, Portal Engine, or Web Forms?
- How old is your site? When did you last update it?
- Do you need ongoing support from Kentico?
- If you don't upgrade, what are the risks?
During the call, our Kentico experts will discuss with you the options available to you. There's no 'hard sell' to upgrade - we'll just explain the options and give you an indication of the investment needed.
How do I get started?
If you'd like a professional opinion on all of the above for your organisation, our Kentico experts are offering a free upgrade assessment to help you decide.
Request your free Kentico Xperience upgrade assessment
To discuss the pros and cons of upgrading your organisation to the latest version of Kentico Xperience, please complete the form below.