Associations and membership organisation websites have unique challenges, with often dozens of stakeholder groups to keep happy.
Typically, the digital presence needs to attract and engage prospective new members, whilst giving genuine value to existing (often paid) members.
Increasingly, associations are attracted both individual and corporate members, which create complex challenges for positioning and targeting. Members of these organisations are often motivated by the following:
- The desire to keep informed – to receive regular information about industry news, offers or events;
- Attending events (social and business) – to make new business connections and explore career opportunities;
- Collective advocacy and impact – to share common challenges and solve issues;
Our team understands the critical role that digital plays for associations and membership organisations. We've helped our clients:
- Complex digital transformation projects
- Create members only areas where information sits securely behind a private login.
- Creating bespoke, or integrating with 3rd party, events management systems
- Creating knowledge centres with whitepapers and other downloadable assets
- Creating personalised online experiences for members
- And much more